Container minimized. Expand
When a staff member bans a user, Appeals Officers must be ready to review the case. Appeals Officers act as a judge between the banned player and the staff member, ensuring both sides get equal defense and fairness is maintained. In addition to handling appeals, will also do periodic reviews of bans to make sure the staff followed all protocols.
Must be available when a ban appeal happens. this requires constant checking, but never more then 1 hour needed total weekly. Provided you are checking in, and appeals are handled, time will not be tracked. this is a term based postion, each term is 2 months
- Great knowledge of online legal issues and cool under pressure.
- an unbiased approach to your words. meaning you are not a very opinionated person
- served 1 term as a community moderator, or half operator.
- cannot serve this position with any other staff position with banning privileges.
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required.
- at least 18 years of age.
- appeals officer badge (tag).
- 10 site credits every 1 term.