Container minimized. Expand
The Online Community Moderator will implement the Online
Community Moderation Strategy, monitoring and moderating user-generated
content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and
fun environment. This role coordinates with the internal
Community Management team to support its mission, ensuring a safe and
legal community environment, promoting excellent customer service and
helping to cultivate a strong community around the brand. This is a 2 month term position, and can be renewed as many times needed.
A minimum of 4 hours weekly, broken up as need be. Provided you are consistently checking in, the time will not be tracked.
- Great knowledge of online legal issues and cool under pressure.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community
platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting
- Knowledge of the Company’s industry and targeted demographic’s culture, as well as internet culture.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service.
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required.
- Forum moderator badge (tag).
- 20 site credits every 1 term.