Container minimized. Expand
Public Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer, also known as Wiki manager is a position in which acts as a liaison between users and staff. They are the communication department, making news posts to inform the community of new action items to note. In addition, they manage help tutorials and social media websites. They regularly check our youtube, twitter, twitch, facebook channels to assure everything is brand safe. They are a promoter when need be, and a assistant when a user has a question.
A minimum of 4 hours weekly, broken up as need be. Provided you are consistently checking in, the time will not be tracked. this is a term based position. which is 2 months.
- Great knowledge of online legal issues and cool under pressure.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community
platform moderation tools (Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting
- Knowledge of the Company’s industry and targeted demographic’s culture, as well as internet culture.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service.
- A grammar and spelling word crafter.
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required.
- Forum moderator badge (tag).
- 20 site credits every 1 term.